Tuesday, November 30, 2021

 Once again, I've been terrible at updating this website - but now that things seem to be happening again


and by things, I mean shows


maybe I should update this more. 


I hope everyone has been keeping safe and happy. I hope maybe you learned something throughout the last couple years, and are putting it to good use. 


I definitely learned a lot, and am trying to put it to some use, and am hoping that it's good. If you want to come see me play I'll be at Marian's Brooklyn on 12/11 with a really fun trio. I'll also be playing at Bushwick Public house in early February. Some other things in between - dates will be posted here soon. Check the calendar tab on this website for more details!

If you want to hear what I was working on last year, here's an album I put out a couple months ago with Aglera: 



I had a lot of fun with it, and am looking forward to where that trio goes next. 

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment